Mobility Compliance Group
France Immigration – Expat Immigration – France Protection Sociale
Protecting personal data has always been central to us and we have always been in full compliance with the most stringent applicable regulations.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) changed the French Data Protection Law in order to ensure better protection of personal data.
The purpose of this charter is to explain to you how we collect and process your data.
As part of our mission, we collect our clients and prospects’ personal data. We collect this data directly from our clients or the people benefiting from the service, or even publicly-accessible resources (social media, Websites, press)
Use of the data
We only collect the data for our mission’s specific needs or when prospecting.
The data is likely to be transferred to external providers that we use as part of our mission with regards translation, apostilles, legalisations, accompaniment in regions or filing of applications abroad.
Transfer of data outside the European Union
We only undertake these transfers in order to execute the mission for which we have been commissioned by you.
When the data concerning you is transferred to a country outside of the European Union, we ensure it is protected. To this end, all the transfers of your data are submitted to appropriate and relevant protection measures (encryption and contractual commitments, in particular the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission).
We are committed to:
- Ensuring the confidentiality of the data collected and implementing all the appropriate measures in order to preserve their security;
- Hosting the data in France and, when appropriate, within the European Union;
- Not using the data for purposes other than those specified herein;
- Not disclosing the data to third parties, whether private individuals or public persons, physical or legal persons, outside the scope of our mission;
- Notify the CNIL (French data protection authority) and users of any violation or security flaw with direct or indirect consequences on the data in accordance with Articles 33 and 34 of the GDPR.
For any question
You have an individual right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of the data which concerns you.
These rights can be exercised by sending a written request to our super DPO (Data Protection Officer) at the following email address: Rgpd@mobility-compliance.com.
To take things further, refer to our Charter for the Protection of Personal Data: http://expat-immigration.com/charte-de-protection-des-donnees-a-caractere-personnel/